motor fleet policy
Big and even medium sized businesses often have a large number of vehicles at their disposal. You might be into the business of vehicles or a simple businessman who owns a fleet of cars, or an organisation that offers its employees an office car as a perk. A fleet insurance is similar to a regular motor insurance policy, but covers an entire fleet of vehicles.
- One policy for all vehicles
- Cover against loss or damage to vehicles
- Covers fire, burglary, accidents, natural calamities and other unforeseen situations
- Third party injury, damage or death
- Provides coverage for the insurer/driver
- Rationalised premiums that lower costs